Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Freelance Life

 The thing about my "Play all day, party all nite" lifestyle as a professional freelancer is that when an opportunity to take a break presents itself...my body pretty much MAKES me stop. By force. I'm pretty sure I've spent the last 3 Thanksgivings, and part of the last couple of Christmas' sick. I spent the ENTIRE Thursday after Christmas in bed this year, and I didn't even have the Golden Girls to watch. I think it has something to do with staying home sick when I was a kid, but the Golden Girls always makes me feel better.
     The high point of my day was that I dreamed the first quarter of the perfect Ghostbusters 3 movie. Venkman, had moved on to something easier and more lucrative, Winston stands out as a hero, Ray and Egon are back at the university, and Colin Hanks comes in as a new, young paranormal investigator.


No comments:

Post a Comment