Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daily Life: February, 2010

February, 2010

We love our kids. Every day with them is wonderful, and special, and full of new discoveries. Of course, there's also the discovery of how awesome it is to get out of the house without them. Ha-ha-ha!

Every February, we do our annual "Valentine's Day Kid Swap" with our friends so that we can get out and do something together. An afternoon (or evening) at the movies, or getting coffee in peace and quiet. A time to enjoy each other without having to carry extra diapers.

Towards the end, we inevitably miss the kids, and it's wonderful to see their smiley faces again.


I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of illustrated status updates called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment