Saturday, June 15, 2013

Daily Life 012: Abby The Explorer

January 25, 2010 - Daily Life 012: Abby The Explorer

Christmas morning on the way out the door to drive to Warrensburg and see Grammy. Abby was all dressed in her PJs with a winter coat, hat and (of course) her cowboy boots. Also the Santa lantern that Daddy Jim had given her on Christmas Eve... While Amy was watching her step out the door, she commented that Abby looked like a little explorer.

I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of illustrated status updates called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment