Tuesday, August 13, 2013

June 2010

June 2010

When June arrives, it's finally time to bring the pool out into the back yard. Pools are great for a number of reasons. It keeps the big kids occupied while you work in the garden (or get popsicles out of the freezer). You can get them outside in the fresh air, without worrying about them getting too hot and sweaty (though I guess either way, you're going to have to towel them off). You can play a game to see just how many kids you can fit in the pool...

I have just one word of advice for the uninitiated. I know kid's pools are small, but parents, you might as well get in because you're going to get wet, too.


I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of illustrated status updates called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment