Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Storm Before the Calm...Or Something



The Week before last, I went out to Columbus, Ohio for the Small Press and Comics Expo, or S.P.A.C.E. It was a great trip, and I got to hang out with my friend Leighton, writer and illustrator of Laser Brigade. I had the best Barbecue ever, thanks to Matt Kish who's illustrated Moby Dick Companion is just incredible. There were so many great artists and comics, and Jeff Smith even stopped in to check the show out.

The weeks leading up to the show were SUPER busy, as I finished up Volume 1 of the Handmade Fairy Tales book, and put together issue 3 of the Life With Girls comic...in case you're wondering where issue 1 and 2 are, I'll be printing them next month. You can pick up both books in my online shop on the Handmade Family website.

No comments:

Post a Comment