Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daily Life 006: Long Week

August 31, 2009 - Daily Life 006: Long Week

It's been a long, and very busy week. My wife is pregnant with our second child, and we've begun talking about some of the changes coming up in our lives. I have that feeling, like when you've just moved into a new house and you sit down in a little chair with boxes of your stuff in a place that's not really yours yet. I sit and let out a deep breath, and just feel a little... overwhelmed.

I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of narrated illustrations called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

2 comments:

  1. Heya Jeff. I thought I had lost you. But you had just moved your musings to ( yet ) another place. You are hard man to follow.

    Ha, that should be a title for something.

    Great to have a comment from you, so returning the compliment.

    The verification words were alcohol bigdog. I hope that is no reflection of your current state of mind. Or mine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha-ha! Thanks for stopping in, Keith. It's funny that you should say that, because I just updated over on the Handmade Family blog today as well. I keep thinking that work will slow down a little bit and allow me to find some balance...but the juggling act continues. :D

    ReplyDelete