Saturday, March 2, 2013

Life with Girls Fairy Tales Book

It's been a busy week, as I'm painting like a crazy person, trying to get ready for Green With Indie this coming weekend, and Wizard World-Saint Louis in three weeks...and keep up with freelance work at the same time. So tonite, with my strip written but not yet drawn, I was faced with the decision of giving you a quick and potentially very bad strip, or some art. I decided to go with the art.

This is the inked cover of the Life With Girls Fairy Tale book that I've been working on for most of the past year at Handmade Family. Featuring 12 stories and 36 illustrations, it's been a big job filled with delays, but we're in the final stretch now, and it's coming along great. We're all really looking forward to releasing it in the next month or so.

To see more images from it, you can check out the Handmade Family Blog, or my Instagram feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment