Sunday, July 21, 2013

Daily Life 016: Chainsaw

March 01, 2010 - Daily Life 016:Chainsaw

I read in the manual that this is the face you're supposed to make when you are chainsawing stuffs. Grim and purposeful... this face has nothing to do with the fact that I spend faaaar too much time sitting in a chair working with virtual things, and not enough out showing real stuffs who's boss. I keep on telling myself that it will all be different in six months. Maybe I need to change some of my habits now. Ha-ha-ha!

I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of illustrated status updates called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment