Monday, May 6, 2013

Daily Life 007: Kicked Out

September 07, 2009 - Daily Life 007: Kicked Out

I got kicked out of the garage this weekend... After accidentally calling Theresa, Crystal. Twice. Just to make sure that I understood just what was being asked of me, Crystal walked out to demonstrate EXACTLY how I should stand and also what expression I should carry. No standing meekly facing the corner for me. No Sir! Stand outside of the garage looking humbly in at the comfy chairs, the warm pipe and hot coffee. Listening to the laughter (product of stimulating and intelligent conversation) with out being able to join in. No Warioware on the Game Cube... Just tears and shame. That's what I was supposed to do...

I started keeping track of my life with the girls in 2009, in a series of narrated illustrations called "Daily Life"...As I finish up collecting some of these stories for print books, and catch up on some freelance work, I thought it would be a good time to post some of these older stories, so that everything is collected here on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment