Sunday, February 3, 2013

100 Themes - Misfortune


Olivia can be relied on to play quietly with blocks for a few minutes before wondering off to play with other things. Unfortunately, she's also known for her Godzilla impersonation, or Olive the Destroyer.

Both Girls love to make things, but Abby has gotten really into Crafting and drawing. She's making things from morning to nite. She also loves socializing, so we've started taking her to Craft-Togethers with our crafty friends in ShowMe Etsy and Fusion. She enjoys being around so many amazing, creative people, and making stuff.

On our way to Crafternoon last week, her little voice piped up from the back seat, "I'm glad my sister isn't coming with us. I don't like it when she wrecks my crafts."

Olivia is getting better about leaving stuff alone, but I guess some wounds heal slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment