Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Three Year Olds


Today's strip is finally up, only 12 hours late! Go Team!

One of the things that made the transition from working to being a stay-at-home dad and freelancer is that we kept Abby in preschool a couple days a week for the first couple of months. It gave me and Olive time to get to know each other, and to establish a routine. We also got started on some long term projects during that time. It was amazing to me that the house could actually function without someone there every day to do cleaning and maintenance. Work was also slow at first too, which made it possible to get things done and to figure out how to live on a budget. More on that later though.

My friend Tommy from Top Hat Sasquatch posted this photo on Instagram of some Muppet drawings I did for him. They look pretty great in frames. I'm hoping to do a lot more little drawings of the things I love this year as part of the Watercolor Warm Ups I've been doing. If you'd like to follow along, I post the paintings on Instagram as I work on them each day, or on our website as a Watercolor Wednesday feature in our blog and shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment